The school is offering the following compulsory subjects in grades II – VIII of IGCSE stream from academic year 2017-2018
- General Science
- Social Science
- Computer Science
And any one of the following optional subjects:
- Arabic for foreign learners
- Urdu as second language
- Physical Education
CIE-UK-IGCSE / O Level Sections
Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) UK – IGCSE/O Level sections:
- Our school is an attached centre for Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) of Cambridge University – United Kingdom through British Council, Riyadh.
- Accreditation number is SA025 for boys and SX025 for girls.
- Academic plan:
- We have framed our British Curriculum for our students in the age group 14-16 years. After completing class 10, they will get registered for Cambridge International Examinations of IGCSE level.
Cambridge University conducts CIE in two sessions:
Our students will be registered for May/June session only.
Our curriculum plan consists of two years of study from class 9 and class 10.
|9||50% of Cambridge Secondary 2|
|10||50% of Cambridge Secondary 2 + Complete revision of entire syllabus|
– In our school curriculum plan we have six mandatory subjects and one optional subject
- Main Subjects
English – Second Language (0510)
Mathematics (with coursework) (0580)
Biology Extended (0610)
Chemistry Extended (0620)
Physics Extended (0625)
Computer Science (0478)
Optional subjects: Any one of the following
- Optional: Languages
- Arabic as Foreign language (0544),
- Urdu as Second Language O level (3248)
- French as Foreign Language (0520)
- Accounting (0452)
- Evaluation and Promotion:
School based internal assessment system will be followed in class 9 IGCSE.
40% of aggregate marks should be obtained by the pupil to be promoted to 10 IGCSE class.