- Fee can be paid at the counter provided in the Boys’ Section –Gate #2 between 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Sunday to Thursday and between 9:00 am to 12 Noon on Saturdays.
- Fee is accepted through Cash, Cheque, Debit Card (SPAN) and Bank Transfer.
- For the convenience of parents, fee can also be remitted directly to our account at Saudi Arabia British Bank (SABB)
“Darusalam International School ” Account No. 0015 3124 3001
IBAN No. SA66 4500 0000 0015 3124 3001,
mentioning the name & Grade of the ward.
- Parents who remit the fee in our SABB account directly are advised to send us the bank payment confirmation in order to generate Fee Receipt from the school in the name of their respective wards through Fax +966-11-8850305 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following schedule is to be followed for remittance of fee:
First Term on or before 1st April.
Second Term on or before 1st July.
Third Term on or before 1st October.
Fourth Term on or before 1st January.
- If the fee is not deposited by the stipulated due date, a fine of SR. 2/- per day will be charged for a period of 30 days after which the school authorities shall be entitled to take an appropriate action against defaulters which shall be acceptable to them.
- The academic session is divided into four terms. Any student joining any time during the session will have to pay minimum two terms fee.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.