A student can avail of School Transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the School buses are drawn up and the parents should consult the transport in-charge for necessary details. It is not obligatory on the part of the school to provide transport to all students desirous of this facility.
- All students using the School bus are expected to be ready at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The buses will not wait for latecomers.
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat on the bus.
- Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offense must be reported to the Principal.